Donate Your Time
Do you want to roll up your sleeves and serve? We would love to talk to you about your availability and interest in the following opportunities to embolden our mission:
- Volunteer Culture Builder: Volunteer Culture-Builders meet with the Office Administrator on a monthly basis to help cultivate an uplighting culture and encourage staff retention and exceptional client experience.
- Volunteer Drive Coordinator: Volunteer Drive Coordinators help keep our warehouse stocked with household items that families need when they leave the shelter or car they have been staying in and access housing again. This position supports and works with the Office Administrator.
- Volunteer Homelessness Awareness Host: Have you ever wondered what is being done locally to address homelessness? Or maybe even just wanted to understand homelessness itself better? Or wondered how to engage those in your social circles in a conversation around homelessness, but didn’t feel equipped to answer detailed questions? CATCH would love to partner with you to host a Homelessness Awareness Event!
- Volunteer Mover: Volunteer Movers provide support to our families if they need help getting needed items from our warehouse to their home. This position supports and works with the Office Administrator.
- Volunteer Receptionist: Volunteer receptionists are the first point of contact for office visitors and phone calls. This position supports and works with the Office Administrator and Our Path Home Connect Program Director.