Donate / CATCH 22
Families experiencing homelessness understand the meaning of CATCH-22. Daily, they are faced with dilemmas and many obstacles standing in the way of a better life. Your contribution of $22 or more will help homeless families with children find a way out of their situation.
Every donation aids a family find the stability of home. Here is how your dollars can make a difference:
- $22 - Give a family the support for an application fee to the apartment that will end their homelessness.
- $65 - Give one dollar for each family that we are able to house each year.
- $100 - This allows a family to pay their utility bills for one month in their new apartment.
- $300 - This covers the utility debt that may be preventing a family from moving into an apartment of their own.
- $500 - Give a family enough to put down a deposit on their first apartment in too long.
- $4,000 – This amount ends a family’s homelessness for good. This covers the cost of housing and services to give a family the stability they need to succeed.