Business Support Specialist Position
Who is CATCH?
Every Family. Every Person. A Home. A deep belief that everyone deserves stable and permanent housing is at the core of our culture. We end homelessness for families in Idaho’s Treasure Valley by inspiring stable housing, financial independence, and resilience. Each year, we co-create a new story for over 200 people, using a Housing First philosophy.
The Business Support Specialist ensures that CATCH operates smoothly, efficiently, and effectively. This position is charged with the day-to-day administrative tasks that it takes to run our agency, including office management, financial assistance, and support for our community engagement. It is a great fit for someone looking for an entry level Development position. This position reports to the Executive Director and works intimately with the Executive Director and Development Director. You three are teammates.
- Administration and Office Management (50% of time)
- Oversee building maintenance coordination
- Order/purchase supplies, as needed
- Coordinate the intake and organization of donations
- Coordinate volunteer engagement
- Provide support to the Our Path Home Connect and Taking Root, as needed
- Prepare and make bank deposits
- Upload all expenses and deposits to the google drive
- Prepare grant invoice statements monthly
- Assist the Development Director with coordination and execution of fundraisers and community engagement activities
- Maintain Salesforce software and gratitude communicatio
- Implement the social media calendar
- Other job duties as needed
Qualifications (Preferred Skills and Experience)
- At least 1-3 years of proven experience, preferably working with agencies that serve vulnerable populations
- Have a strong sense of ethics
- A sincere passion for ending homelessness
- Strong written and oral communication skills and an eagerness to apply those skills to different venue
- Innately curious
- People have told you many times that they’re impressed with your attention to detail and have asked you to help them with time management
- A willingness to continuously improve your personal practices and the practices of our organization
- Personal culture that empowers others to become the best version of themselves and upholds the cultural pillars of The CATCH Way
- Fluency with Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, database management, and other organizational competencies
What We Are Offering
- Opportunity be a crucial team member in a growing, innovative, and critical community program
- Working with a team that prides itself on its people-first culture
- Providing a home to our vulnerable neighbors is a valuable need in our community. You will go home every night knowing that you’re working to better the Valley.
- 100% Employee Paid Medical Benefits through Blue Cross of Idaho with ability purchase for any eligible dependents
- Voluntary employee and dependent dual-option dental and vision insurance coverage
- Optional flexible benefit accounts allow for reimbursement of medical, dental, vision and dependent care expenses on a pre-tax basis
- Employer paid $10,000 basic life and AD&D insurance coverage; voluntary supplemental coverage with a guaranteed issue of $75,000 total coverage at first eligibility
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) provided by Ataraxis* through Business Psychology Associates
- After meeting the applicable waiting period, you will receive ten (10) paid company holidays, and paid vacation starting at ten (10) days per year and increasing with longevity
- Wage: $13-15 per hour DOE
How to Apply
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to our Executive Director, Stephanie Day, at email@example.com.
Position will be open until filled.
CATCH is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, disability, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or military status.