Triage Receptionist Position
Who is CATCH?
Every Family. Every Person. A Home. A deep belief that everyone deserves stable and permanent housing is at the core of our culture. We end homelessness for families in Idaho’s Treasure Valley by inspiring stable housing, financial independence, and resilience. Each year, we co-create a new story for over 200 people, using a Housing First philosophy.
The Triage Receptionist manages our busy Housing Crisis Line, working to connect people experiencing a housing crisis to the resources that may be able to help them resolve their crisis. This position reports to the Our Path Home Connect Program Director.
- Demonstrates sensitivity, empathy regarding human service issues and projects a nonjudgmental attitude towards those requiring assistance.
- Answers and provides appropriate assistance for information/referral calls following established processes.
- Answers and provides appropriate intervention/assistance for listening/support calls following established processes.
- Documents calls correctly into the computer tracking system according to procedure.
- Involve level 2 Triage Specialist or back-up staff as necessary.
- Interacts with clients, staff, agency stakeholders and the general public in a professional manner
- Meets and greets clients and establishes professional rapport
- Schedules appointments with Our Path Home CONNECT staff based on client needs
- Maintains client confidentiality and protects client personal information
- Adheres to agency policy and procedures as established during training
- Copies, fax, scans, destroys and electronically files sensitive documents
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications (Preferred Skills and Experience)
- A sincere passion for ending homelessness
- Strong written and oral communication skills and an eagerness to apply those skills to different venues
- Strong organization skills and ability to track multiple processes and requests, sometimes under high stress
- Ability and willingness to adhere to agency policies and procedures
- Demonstrates good work ethics relevant to timelines, efficiency, task completion, meeting established deadlines, and improvised requests
- Fluency with Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, database management, and other organizational competencies
- Team player who maintains focus on the success of the agency and its clients
- Personal culture that empowers others to become the best version of themselves and upholds the cultural pillars of The CATCH Way
- This position is predominantly sedentary in an office setting with occasional lifting
What We Are Offering
- Opportunity be a crucial team member in a growing, innovative, and critical community program
- Working with a team that prides itself on its people-first culture
- Providing a home to our vulnerable neighbors is a valuable need in our community. You will go home every night knowing that you’re working to better the Valley.
- 100% Employee Paid Medical Benefits through Blue Cross of Idaho with ability purchase for any eligible dependents
- Voluntary employee and dependent dual-option dental and vision insurance coverage
- Optional flexible benefit accounts allow for reimbursement of medical, dental, vision and dependent care expenses on a pre-tax basis
- Employer paid $10,000 basic life and AD&D insurance coverage; voluntary supplemental coverage with a guaranteed issue of $75,000 total coverage at first eligibility
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) provided by Ataraxis* through Business Psychology Associates
- After meeting the applicable waiting period, you will receive ten (10) paid company holidays, and paid vacation starting at ten (10) days per year and increasing with longevity
- Wage: $13-15 per hour DOE
How to Apply
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to the Our Path Home Connect Program Director, Sara Busick, at email@example.com.
Position will be open until filled.
CATCH is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, disability, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or military status.