Who is CATCH?
Every Family. Every Person. A Home. A deep belief that everyone deserves stable and permanent housing is at the core of our culture. We end homelessness for families in Idaho’s Treasure Valley by inspiring stable housing, financial independence, and resilience. Each year, we co-create a new story for over 200 people, using a Housing First philosophy.
The Bookkeeper ensures that CATCH’s daily transactions are accurately recorded. These records provide a gauge for how well the organization is doing financially and provides accountability and transparency. This position is contracted by CATCH and works with the Executive Director and CATCH’s accountant.
- Financial Management (100% of time)
- Be the most collaborative person in every room, continuously building a deeper relationship with referral sources, community partners, and other service providers.
- Manage receivable and payable accounts
- Track all payable invoices and monthly bills
- Input all income and expenses in QuickBooks, and work with the external accountant to complete financial reporting packages
- Notify Executive Director of any accounting errors
- Assist in annual audits conducted by contract accountant
Qualifications (Preferred Skills and Experience)
Experience working with Quickbooks
At least 1-3 years of proven experience, preferably working with agencies that serve vulnerable populations
Have a strong sense of ethics
A sincere passion for ending homelessness
Strong written and oral communication skills and an eagerness to apply those skills to different venues
Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- A willingness to continuously improve your personal practices and the practices of our organization
- Personal culture that empowers others to become the best version of themselves and upholds the cultural pillars of The CATCH Way
What We Are Offering
- Opportunity be a crucial team member in a growing, innovative, and critical community program
- Providing a home to our vulnerable neighbors is a valuable need in our community. You will know that your work makes the Valley a better place.
- Ability to work from home
- 10-15 hours of work each week
- Wage: $13-15 per hour DOE
How to Apply
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to our Executive Director, Stephanie Day, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position will be open until filled.
CATCH is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, disability, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or military status.